Final Statistics: USA Roadtrip 2012
Post comments with suggestions for other things you’d like us to share!
- Distance traveled: over 12,000 miles/ approx 20,000 kilometers
- Number of states: 28 (PA, OH, MI, IN, IL, WI, MN, SD, MT, WY, ID, WA, OR, CA, NV, AZ, NM, TX, LA, MS, AL, FL, GA, SC, NC, VA, MD, DE) + Washington DC
- cheapest/most expensive gallon of gas: $3.63 (OH) / $4.73 (Ventura, CA)
- cheapest/most expensive/favorite campground: Most expensive, KOA Las Vegas. Favorite, Lake Elmo Park Reserve, MN.
- Weather phenomena: just rain occasionally. Weather’s been great! Severe winds one night in the Badlands, SD. Really scary in a pop-up!
by staffan with 3 comments.